Tanks - Open/Close Top TanksSource: BakerCorp
Construction, runoff and environmental groundwater projects.
Provides for quickest access and viewing of tank contents when vapor containment is not required. Available with customized weirs.
Weights and Measures
- Capacity Standard: 500 BBL (21,000 gal); Short: 475 BBL (19,950 gal)
- Height Standard: 12' 6"; Short 11' 10" (grade to roof deck) Note: Handrails are above roof deck level on the Safe Top Tank.
- Width - 8' 0"
- Length 35' - (Tank Only)
- Weight 17,750 lbs – 21,500 lbs depending on model
- Valves - 4" butterfly on each end of the tank.
- Relief Valve - None
- Manifold - Tanks are manifold-capable
- Interior Lining - None
- Clean out - Smooth flat bottom
- Access - Completely open top or (2) cleanout doors and (1) manway.
- Material of Construction - 1/4" ASTM A36 carbon steel
- Quality/Safety Features - QMS inspections on a scheduled basis. Guardrails around top deck of Safe Top.