Spectron CA72TP DatasheetSource: Endress+Hauser, Inc.
SPECTRON TP is an analyzer for total phosphorus. The spectrometric analysis system for the virtually continuous measurement of total phosphorus is used in sewage treatment plants as well as for process water and surface water.
- No complex sample preparation
- Automatic two-point calibration
- Low-maintenance owing to large tube diameter
- Measurement accuracy
- Diode array spectrometer, 3 nm separation accuracy
- Blue method: highly accurate in lower measuring range
- Yellow method: optimized for high measuring ranges
- Secure data
- TP load curve and current value on LCD graphic monitor
- Measured values from the last 14 days can be called up
- Exchangeable cells with different measuring ranges
- Chemical and thermal digestion
- Measuring cycles from 25 minutes