Datasheet: SORB 33® ARS Series Standard Arsenic Removal Adsorption SystemSource: De Nora Technologies
Severn Trent Services offers the SORB 33® ARS, a standard pre engineered product line of adsorber systems for the removal of arsenic from potable ground water sources. The ARS product line features the proprietary Bayoxide® E33 arsenic removal media.
ARS standard adsorption systems are designed in five different adsorber vessel sizes ranging from 3.5 to 7 foot (1.1 to 2.1 m) diameter. Model numbers include ARS-42, -48, -60, -72 and -84. ARS systems are also available in one, two or three vessel configurations to meet various treatment requirements. Multiple vessel systems are arranged in parallel flow configuration and have a design pressure of 100 psig (7 bar).
SORB 33® ARS Series Features & Benefits
- Pre-engineered system design with faster delivery times
- Simple installation and operation
- Standard parallel fl ow confi guration
- Standard manual operation
- Cost-effective treatment solution for arsenic removal
- Removes arsenic to non-detect levels