SLB Series Screenings Conveyor/CompactorSource: IPEC
For rural housing complexes, subdivisions, recreation resorts and exploration/construction sites the SLB is the ideal screen.
The SLB 6 sewage screen meets the needs of small WWTP systems in treatment of domestic wastewater. The compact unit removes trash solids from primary effluent ahead of the biological process cells. The auger style screen removes solids down to 500 micron, followed by washing and compacting of solids for land disposal.
The unit consists of an auger with cleaning brushes attached along rim, a fixed screen cylinder of perforated plate, a structured wedgewire element for extraction of pressate, an automatically operated cleaning shower, a solids discharge spout and a mechanical gear drive and motor.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- open solids discharge section
- shaft-mounted, TEFC, geardrive motor
- available as “Low Profile (LP)” unit to better fit in confined spaces
- 316 stainless steel construction
- control panel
- compressed solids bagger, fitted with individual bags