Sewper Rx Sludge Reduction SystemSource: RELIANT Water Technologies
A patented polymicrobial blend of facultative bacteria specifically selected for their ability to degrade organic waste and eliminate noxious odor.
|Sewper Rx Packaging||Actual Plant Effluent Change in Less Than 2 Months|
Advantages that can be expected with Sewper Rx are a reduction (possible elimination) of odors, improved lift station and sewer flow due to a breakdown of FOG, better control of MLSS, increased capacity in clarifiers, thickeners and digesters, reduced sludge hauling costs and tipping fees. If sludge hauling reduction is the focus, up to a 300% Return on Investment can be expected. Most Sewper Rx users experience a minimum of a 20% reduction in bioreactor aeration costs as well.
Complete Reduction of Pure Oil In Less than 4 Days
Sewper Rx is produced in granular form, is easy to apply, requires no special equipment and has a guaranteed shelf life of one year. It is non-toxic, pathogen-free and friendly to the environment. It enables wastewater treatment plants to operate more efficiently and at lower cost by reducing sludge-handling expense, lowering electricity consumption and creating additional plant capacity.
The regular use of Sewper Rx has been shown to:
- Reduce the amount of sludge and biosolids in wastewater treatment plant by 80% or more.
- Reduce or eliminate odors.
- Improve settling while reducing or eliminating the need for polymers and chemicals used in the sludge thickening process.
- Reduce electricity consumption.
- Improve effluent quality.
- Increase plant capacity by as much as 50% or more than design specifications.
- Reduce the volume of sludge requiring post treatment handling or disposal by 80% to 90%.
Sewper Rx is producing impressive results in hundreds of waste treatment applications:
- Package plants
- Municipal facilities
- Oxidation lagoons
- Agricultural waste remediation projects