SewerGard - Sprayable No. 210SSource: Sauereisen, Inc.
When cured, No. 210 provides an impermeable, high strength, corrosion-resistant lining for manholes, lift stations, grit chambers, aeration basins, and related structures subject to infiltration and attack from hydrogen sulfide and acid generated by microbiological sources.
- Resistant to corrosive conditions common to the municipal wastewater treatment industry.
- Suitable for application over damp or dry concrete surfaces.
- Trowelable nonsagging consistency ensures ease of application on vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Does not require a primer.
- Prohibits water infiltration.