Sensus iPERL Residential Water MeterSource: Sensus
The Sensus iPERL residential water meter provides technologically unprecedented low flow accuracy, allowing customers to capture both lost water and revenue. With no moving parts, the iPERL requires no additional maintenance and is resistant to wear, retaining its accuracy for the life of the unit. Lead-free, the iPERL’s composite alloy flow tube meets government and industry regulatory requirements and maintains stability through a wide range of temperatures. Designed to boost operational efficiency and increase returns, the iPERL system integrates seamlessly with the Sensus FlexNet™ communication network, offering water utilities a wide range of remote system management options.
Recent advancements in water metrology are bringing utilities metering solutions that will help capture more revenue, provide unprecedented business intelligence, reduce costs associated with owning and operating meters, and protect natural water resources.
Sensus is leading metrology innovation with advancements like the intelligent iPERL residential water meter, which surpasses the capabilities of traditional meters to support an intelligent water management system. The iPERL meter incorporates remanent field technology, pioneering flow tube design and compatibility with AMR/AMI systems for greater intelligence to help utilities achieve operational and revenue objectives.
Benefits of iPERL™
- The iPERL water management system offers unparalleled low flow accuracy with high flow durability.
- Innovative magnetic technology allows for the capture of previously unmeasured low flow and drives additional revenue for the utility.
- The composite iPERL is complies with and exceed the requirements set by The Safe Drinking Water Act and NSF 61 /ANSI Standard 61 Annex F and G by containing zero lead.
- With no moving parts, the iPERL system maintains its accuracy over a 20-year lifetime.
- AMI connectivity and 14 condition, diagnostic and lifetime alarms allows for quick resolution to issues experienced in the field.