ReliaSource® 8x12 Above Ground Lift StationsSource: The Gorman-Rupp Company
An affordable alternative to modular enclosures, the ReliaSource 8x12 Above-Ground Lift Station is robust enough to accommodate duplex and triplex pump configurations.
An affordable alternative to modular enclosures, the ReliaSource 8x12 Above-Ground Lift Station is robust enough to accommodate duplex and triplex pump configurations. The design also features interior walls to house more sophisticated controls than smaller models. As the original ReliaSource packaged pumping system, we developed this fully customizable, NFPA 820-compliant lift station with input from the distributors who know your needs the best. As a result, it gives you the flexibility to meet your heavy solids-handling requirements, along with the convenience, quality and long-lasting performance that define the ReliaSource brand. Like all ReliaSource lift stations, the 8x12 model is a complete system, ready for immediate installation, and guaranteed to meet your sewage pumping needs for decades to come.
- Accommodates Gorman-Rupp Super T Series®, Ultra V Series® or VS Series self-priming centrifugal, heavy duty solids-handling pumps
- Specifically designed for sewage and industrial waste water handling applications
- A wide range of duplex and triplex pump configurations
- Heavy-duty construction and easy-to-service design
- Manufactured with Nida-Fusion® STO complexes, created by Nida-Core Corp., for flexural strength, excellent fatigue and delaminating resistance
- Nida-Fusion STO complexes are composed of a sheet of closed-cell foam, covered with a reinforcing fiber layer on each side, all linked together by fiberglass bridging strands that form a triangular truss network
- Aesthetically pleasing, forest green color blends in with the environment
- Two side access panels and a removable roof ensure easy access for maintenance
- Man door for station entry
- Vandal-resistant design for added security.