ReFlex Max™ Reverse OsmosisSource: Desalitech
Desalitech ReFlex Max Reverse Osmosis systems are highly efficient, typically reducing brine waste by 50% to 75% and energy consumption by up to 35%.
ReFlex Max RO features our patented Closed Circuit Desalination (CCD™) technology; ideal for industrial wastewater, brine concentration and seawater RO applications.
ReFlex Max RO systems accommodate changes in feed water conditions, product water requirements, brine discharge limits, membrane advances, and chemical treatment improvements.
Their flexible operation and resistance to scaling and fouling not only greatly improve the reliability when compared to conventional RO systems, but ReFlex Max RO systems also significantly reduce operating costs.
ReFlex Max RO is a permanent solution and a sound long term investment for any facility requiring RO water treatment.
Available for sale or pay-by-the-gallon (Build Own Operate).
- High recovery, low fouling/ scaling and low energy consumption performance.
- Adjustable recovery – up to 98%.
- Automatic response to feed variations.
- Premium seawater RO membranes.
- Programmable logic controller with remote monitoring and control functionality.
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) and flushing systems.
- Chemical dosing systems.
- NSF-certified components.