Prosonic 93WSource: Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Ultrasonic Flow Measuring System
Volume flow measurement for standard applications with drinking water, wastewater and process water
The Prosonic Flow ultrasonic clamp-on system allows accurate and cost-effective flow measurement from outside the pipe and without the need to interrupt the process. The flow measurement is bidirectional and causes no pressure loss.
- Easy, safe and menu-guided sensor mounting ensures precise measuring results
- Long-term system integrity thanks to robust sensor and industrial mounting kit design
- Automatic frequency scan for optimized installation and maximum measuring performance
- IP 68 for pipes under water
- Also available as insert version
- Can also be supplied as two-path system for short inlet runs
- Remote configuration using Endress+Hauser's FieldCare software
Field of application
The sensors are perfectly suited for the non-contact measurement of pure or slightly contaminated liquids, regardless of the pressure or electrical conductivity.
- Suitable for pipe diameters up to DN 15 to 4000 (½" to 160")
- Can be used with all metal and plastic pipes lined or unlined and with composite pipes
- Ideal solution for applications with water, e.g. drinking water, industrial water, wastewater, saltwater, deionized water, cooling water and heating water
- Perfectly suitable for
- retrofit measurement
- flow monitoring
- improving measuring points
- Interface for easy integration into all common distributed control systems:
- PROFIBUS DP/PA
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
Endress+Hauser works to a defined standard production time (from order entry to goods issue) depending on the variant of the Prosonic Flow 93W. Production times can be confirmed via your contact person or via the online shop.
Endress+Hauser will ship your order direct to your delivery address. In certain cases express or emergency shipments can be made on request.
Track & Trace:
Check your order status online using your reference number or the Endress+Hauser order confirmation number.
Spare Parts Logistics:
Spare parts are handled as standard products with a short standard delivery time. On request we deliver on shortest possible delivery time (extra charge).