Pro30 Conductivity Instrument DatasheetSource: YSI, a Xylem brand
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro30 is ideal in any field application for the measurement of conductivity. The Pro30 features user-replaceable cables in lengths up to 30-meters, 50 data set memory, and a simple calibration routine. True field performance is verified with the IP-67 waterproof and impact resistant case - drop tested at 1-meter. Additionally, the YSI super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is so reliable it is built directly into the 2-year warranty cable.
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable and sensor warranty
- User-replaceable cables. Conductivity sensor built into cable. Choose among 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, or 30-meter cables.
- Fast cal routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button. Remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case even without the battery cover. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability.
- Rugged, military spec connectors. Bayonet style with keyed- quarter-turn lock.
- Super-stable, weighted 4-electrode conductivity sensor is built in for true field performance and designed for rugged conditions. Easily cleaned with a conductivity cleaning brush.