Performance Contracting For Improved System Performance And Energy SavingsSource: Schneider Electric
Municipal facilities cope with tight budgets, and managers are often forced to defer maintenance and equipment upgrades in order to control costs. Performance contracting is an alternative project delivery method available to alleviate additional costs and help finance projects at water and wastewater facilities. Schneider Electric’s performance contracting can help your facility upgrade existing equipment, reduce maintenance expenses, and lower utility bills.
Performance contracting can enable significant improvements across water and wastewater facilities, guaranteeing system performance and energy savings.
Schneider Electric’s performance contracting services include:
- Comprehensive capital needs assessments
- Energy/utility auditing and master planning
- Comprehensive energy management strategies
- Conversion to renewable energy sources
- Project development, design, and construction
- Building systems commissioning
- Project financing
- Performance guarantees
- Operations staff training and development
- Remote monitoring and control
- Utility saving measurement and verification guarantee reconciliation reports