New Portable Data Collection Solution
A New portable solutions for Hach WIMS makes error free data collection easier than ever. Hach is recently announce support for doForms and AuditMatic software on mobile devices. Easily collect data from anywhere, any time and automatically import to the WIMS data management system. New or existing doForms or AuditMatic solutions can now be used for capturing data from your water and wastewater processes. Both solutions replace cumbersome paper data collection processes and increase efficiency, effectiveness and data accuracy.
Collect data on Android, iPad and iPhone (Android and IOS operating systems) mobile devices with doForms and AuditMatic. AuditMatic also runs on Windows Mobile handheld computers and Windows tablets.
- Collect timely and accurate data in the field using existing smartphones and tablets
- Quickly identify problems in the field with range checking and other available tools
- Easily push routes to the mobile device for highest efficiency and fast updates
- Store and forward when not connected. doForms and AuditMatic handhelds can store the data locally and synchronize once connected via wired, WI-FI or cellular networks.
- Both solutions offer programming free set up
- doForms is based on a cloud application to safely capture and forward your data
- AuditMatic synchronizes with the on-premise AuditMatic server
These easy-to-use mobile solutions are cost-effective ways to expand your existing WIMS capabilities. Mobile data collection improves efficiencies by increasing the accuracy and timeliness of your data. For more information, visit www.doforms.com Or www.auditmatic.com.
About Hach Company
For more than 60 years, Hach Company has developed innovative solutions used to test the quality of water, liquids and air. Manufactured and distributed worldwide, Hach systems are designed to simplify analysis by offering sophisticated on-line instrumentation, accurate portable laboratory equipment, high-quality prepared reagents, complete easy-to-follow methods, and life-time technical support.
SOURCE: Hach Company