Mueller® 300™ Ball Curb ValveSource: Mueller Co.
The MUELLER 300 Ball Valve is an optimized design combining a strong, reliable ball/stem connection with other desired features, including a blow-out-proof stem, double O-rings and a 300 psig working pressure rating. The design offers true bi-directional (two way) flow.
- Blow-Out-Proof Stem Design - prevents separation and assures dependable, safe operation.
- Optimized Key To Ball Connection provides strong, reliable performance and resists breakage.
- Full Thread Depth - and drill depth on F.I.P. thread ends (meets ANSI/ AWWA C800 Standard).
- Full Roundway provides straight-through flow (reduced port available).
- End Pieces O-Ring Sealed - to provide additional protection against leaking.
- Manufactured And Tested - to ANSI/AWWA C800 Standard.
- Double O-Ring Seals - are supported in precision machined grooves and provide secure, leak - tight sealing.
- Suitable - for use as test valves on Backflow Preventers (complies with Notice 89-001 of F.C.C.C. and H.R.).
- 300 PSIG - maximum working pressure.
- Quarter Turn Check - is integrally cast on body to assure positive action. Checkless 360° turn is optional.
- Fluorocarbon Coated Ball - ensures smooth, easy turning operation.
- Stainless Steel Reinforced Seat assures reliable seal under full flow and pressure.
- End Connections include MUELLER 110® Compression Connection, Pack Joint Connection, Copper Flare, M.I.P and F.I.P. thread.
- Heavy Brass Components - constructed of solid 85-5-5-5 ASTM B62 brass for strength and durability.
Click Here To Download:
Water Where And When You Want It
Find a Mueller Distributor Near You