Brochure: Monitor AMI pH-RedoxSource: Swan Analytical USA
Monitor for continuous measurement of pH or redox (ORP) in potable water and effluents.
Complete system mounted on PVC panel:
- Transmitter AMI pH-Redox in a rugged aluminum enclosure (IP 66).
- Combined or separated sensors with reference electrodes for various sample conditions available.
- Flow cell M-Flow 10-3PG for effluent applications or flow cell M-Flow 3PG with needle valve and digital sample flow meter for potable water applications. Both types include a Pt1000 temperature sensor and allow optional sensor cleaning.
- Factory tested and calibrated. Ready for installation and operation.
- 1 to 13 pH respectively -500 to +1500 mV depending on installed sensor.