FCL Free Chlorine Measuring System DatasheetSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
The FCL free chlorine system is intended for the determination of free chlorine in fresh water. Unlike free chlorine analyzers from other manufacturers, the FCL does not use expensive sample conditioning systems or messy reagents to control pH. Instead, the analyzer automatically compensates for changes in the pH of the sample. The FCL is not intended for the determination of total chlorine or combined chlorine (like monochloramine). Nor, can the FCL be used for the determination of chlorine in seawater.
- Complete system includes sensor, connecting cable, analyzer, and flow controller.
- Continuous ph correction eliminates expensive and messy reagents and troublesome sample conditioning systems.
- Measures free chlorine in samples having pH as high as 9.5.1
- Variopol quick-disconnect fittings make replacing sensors easy.
- Choose from two feature-packed analyzers