Model ES-5 Series 4-20 Direct Output Toroidal Conductivity Sensor DatasheetSource: Aquametrix
The AquaMetrix ES-5 series toroidal conductivity sensors are used in processes where conventional contacting sensors may become fouled or corroded. These probes are unique in the marketplace. They are loop-powered and provide direct 4-20 mA output.
Each sensor comes standard with a Pt100 RTD temperature device, which provides automatic temperature compensation to 25°C (77°F).
The AquaMetrix ES-5 sensors are equipped with 1.5” MNPT threads on both ends so that they can be mounted for in-flow applications or submersion mounted in tanks or open vessels.
• Loop powered 4-20 mA output
• Low Maintenance - Reduced cleaning requirements
• No electrode corrosion - Toroid is fully encapsulated
• One Wetted Material - Easier chemical compatibility
• Choice of three Measuring range
• Automatic temperature compensation