MIOX® Mid-Series On-Site Generators DatasheetSource: MIOX Corporation
Mixed Oxidant: 60-300 lbs/day FAC
Hypochlorite: 100-500 lbs/day FAC
MIOX's patented technology uses just salt, water and power to safely generate chemicals on site, on demand. Generating chemistry on site eliminates the need to purchase, transport and store hazardous bulk chemicals. In over 30 countries and in hundreds of communities across the U.S., MIOX technology is used in public drinking water systems, water reuse projects, and a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Used for the treatment of drinking water, wastewater, and industrial water applications.
- Modular design allows for easy interchange between sodium hypochlorite and mixed oxidant generation.
- Flexibility of up to 5x expanded production capacity without increasing the system footprint.
- Highly efficient cell design is enclosed in a corrosion-resistant cabinet.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 controls.
- Variable speed brine pumps require no calibration and small cell volume requires minimal acid.
- Multiple units can be used simultaneously in parallel for unlimited capacity.
MIOX mid series on-site generators produce either sodium hypochlorite or advanced mixed oxidant solution, which offers all the disinfection power of hypochlorite with additional treatment benefits including biofilm removal and reduction of biofouling, improved FAC residual, disinfection by-product (DBP) reduction, improved taste and odor, and improved water clarification processes.