Micro Drainage WinDes® 2013 Released
The latest version of WinDes, 2013.1, is now available for maintained licenses and new purchases. This release is a major upgrade and includes an array of the additional functionality. The new additions can be viewed on the What’s New available on the website and include:
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) DXF/DWG 3D export and improved 2D export with elevations.
- DrawNet(CAD) (to supersede MDCAD) - for the first time full rational design or modified rational design can be completed within the AutoCAD environment without having to export to System 1. Full support for 64-bit and 32-bit installations of AutoCAD/Civil3D and support added for AutoCAD/Civil3D 2013, as well as 2011 & 2012
- Rainwater Harvesting - implementation of British Standard 8515:2009 Rainwater Harvesting
- Discharge Wizard - New discharge wizard to simplify the process of checking pre and post discharges off site
Further Improvements include:
- 64-Bit version - provides improved speed and support for larger datasets
- Vastly Improved File loading/Saving Speeds - greatly enhanced file loading and saving speeds, notably with larger datasets and across LAN.
- Flooded Volumes and Discharge Volume columns can now be viewed in Source Control.
- Plus an additional 80+ improvements and optimisations of existing features.
View a recorded webinar that demonstrates the new features of WinDes!
SOURCE: XP Solutions