Ultrafiltration membranes provide a physical barrier to solids, bacteria and viruses. The unique Memcor membrane provides several additional benefits, providing a low-risk solution
Memcor Ultrafiltration. Security and Reliability.
Ultrafiltration membranes provide a physical barrier to solids, bacteria and viruses. The unique Memcor membrane provides several additional benefits, providing a low-risk solution, day after day:
- Membrane fiber:
- Robust, hollow fiber provides high durability
- Advanced PVDF formulation reduces fouling potential
- Oxidant resistant for simple, low-cost cleaning
- Single material eliminates risk of de-lamination
- Vertical alignment minimizes damage potential
- Automated operation:
- Outside-in filtration handles highly variable feedwaters
- Proven air/water backwash efficiently removes solids
- Automated system drain-down minimizes contaminant challenge
- Direct integrity testing ensures public health standards are met
- Safe, high quality water
- Reliable system integrity
- Continuous, stable operation
MEMCOR® CP Ultrafiltration System
The perfect combination of membrane technology and efficient system design.
- Ultrafiltration provides a verifiable physical barrier to turbidity, bacteria, Cryptosporidium and viruses.
- Exceptional operational stability on flashy or high solids applications due to proven process configuration.
- Compact, modular design reduces footprint and installation requirements.
- Fully-automated system ensures operator has direct control over both water quality and capacity.
Click here for more information on MEMCOR® CP Ultrafiltration System.