MC4-150 Dry Calcium Hypochlorite Feeding SystemSource: Lonza
The MC4-150 dry calcium hypochlorite feeding system prepares and automatically delivers a consistently accurate dose of liquid available chlorine for disinfection applications.
The MC4-150 dry calcium hypochlorite feeding system prepares and automatically delivers a consistently accurate dose of liquid available chlorine for disinfection applications. This feeding system can supply up to 150 pounds of AvCL/day on a sustained basis without the storage and handling issues associated with liquid bleach or chlorine gas. This highly customizable feeder uses EPA approved dry calcium hypochlorite briquettes and a patented spray technology to produce and maintain a fresh liquid chlorine solution.
- Consistent and reliable chlorine solutions for a host of both public and private municipal applications such as remote wells, booster stations, water treatment plants and water reclamation facilities
- Customizable, convenient and easy to use
- Effective, safer, easier & less expensive alternative to gas and liquid bleach
- Reduced regulatory compliance required including eligibility for Material of Trade (MOT) exceptions for transport
- Internal mixing mechanism enables sustainable homogeneous solution and prevents solids build-up
- Compatible with all types of pumps including positive displacement pumps
- Efficiencies in bulk storage and man hours
- Operates at normal atmospheric pressure and is readily serviceable for refilling and cleaning while in operation
- Eliminates transfer spills and metering pump air locks due to off-gassing
- Pre-plumbed and skid mounted for ease of installation