Reduce Operating & Maintenance Costs With Gas Transfer MembranesSource: Membrana
Liqui-Cel® Membrane Contactors can reduce operating costs, lower maintenance, and simplify dissolved gas control using a small device that enables high performance and compact system design.
Liqui-Cel® Membrane Contactors can reduce operating costs, lower maintenance, and simplify dissolved gas control using a small device that enables high performance and compact system design. They are cleaner to operate and typically have much shorter start-up time compared to conventional stripping tower and forced draft technologies.
Additionally, Liqui-Cel® Contactors can help customer meet sustainability objectives by reducing chemical use and lowering water use in some water treatment process systems.
Liqui-Cel® Contactors do not require chemicals to operate, so fewer chemicals may need to be introduced into a water treatment system, stored on site, handled by employees and disposed of after use.
Liqui-Cel® Membrane contactors can achieve < 1ppb Oxygen removal and < 1ppm carbon dioxide removal. Adding gases to liquid streams is also a common application. Some of the ways Liqui-Cel® Membrane Contactors can reduce operating costs or improve process efficiency include:
Liqui-Cel® Contactors are used to:
- Lower operating costs by reducing mixed bed resin regeneration frequency in demineralizer water systems
- Improve product yields in microelectronics and flat panel display applications
- Remove oxygen from process water/blending water in the pharmaceutical and beverage industry to improve product shelf life and stability
- Control corrosion of boilers and piping
- Reduce steam deaerator vent rates to lower fuel costs
- Enable mobile dissolved gas control in water treatment systems
- Lower reject water and reduce chemical use in double pass RO systems
- Debubbling water used in labs to ensure proper reading on calibrated equipment
- Carbonation and nitrogenation of beverages
- Reduce blow down frequency by minimizing chemicals introduced into the boiler feedwater loops
- Lower alcohol concentration
- Remove ammonia
- Remove VOC/TOCs
- Improve water quality in EDI/CEDI in many ultra-pure water applications
- Improve printing speeds, reduce downtime and increase production output by removing entrapped air from inks and coatings
- Reduce the impact of negative readings in laboratory and analytical systems
- Many more
Click Here To Download:
• Liqui-Cel® Membrane Contactors Brochure
• Chemical Cost Comparison Of A Conventional Deaerator Vs A Liqui-Cel® Membrane Contactor System
• China Power Plant Installs Advanced Integrated Membrane System (IMS) To Reduce Capital Costs And Decrease Energy Use