Jet MixersSource: Mixing Systems, Inc.
Jet Mixers by Mixing Systems, Inc. are superior to conventional rotating turbine type agitators for many reasons
Jet Mixers by Mixing Systems, Inc. are superior to conventional rotating turbine type agitators for many reasons.
- No in-basin moving parts - this system is very reliable and requires little maintenance.
- Ideal when liquid level fluctuates - the system is installed near the bottom of the tank allowing the liquid level to vary from three feet to full.
- Control of mixing intensity – intensity is controlled simply by turning the valve on the pump.
- No structural supports required - the jet mixer can be installed in open or closed tanks.
- No long shafts or submerged bearings - ideal for deep tanks.
- Effective in both large tanks and deep tanks - multiple jet mixers can be used to mix tanks with capacities as small as a few hundred gallons to as large as several million gallons.
- No special baffles required - the radial flow pattern eliminates vortex formation.
- Corrosion resistant - the jet mixers are available in fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) and alloy construction.
- Installed close to the tank bottom - maximum mixing energy is provided to the solids that settle at the bottom.
- May be used to introduce chemicals - provides instantaneous mixing and intimate contacting between the streams.
Mixing Systems, Inc., 7058 Corporate Way, Dayton, OH 45459. Tel: 937-435-7227; Fax: 937-435-9200.