Jet Mixers by Mixing Systems, Inc.
are superior to conventional rotating turbine type agitators for many reasons.
- No in-basin moving parts - this system is very reliable and requires little maintenance.
- Ideal when liquid level fluctuates - the system is installed near the bottom of the tank allowing the liquid level to vary from three feet to full.
- Control of mixing intensity – intensity is controlled simply by turning the valve on the pump.
- No structural supports required - the jet mixer can be installed in open or closed tanks.
- No long shafts or submerged bearings - ideal for deep tanks.
- Effective in both large tanks and deep tanks - multiple jet mixers can be used to mix tanks with capacities as small as a few hundred gallons to as large as several million gallons.
- No special baffles required - the radial flow pattern eliminates vortex formation.
- Corrosion resistant - the jet mixers are available in fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) and alloy construction.
- Installed close to the tank bottom - maximum mixing energy is provided to the solids that settle at the bottom.
- May be used to introduce chemicals - provides instantaneous mixing and intimate contacting between the streams.
Mixing Systems, Inc., 7058 Corporate Way, Dayton, OH 45459. Tel: 937-435-7227; Fax: 937-435-9200.