InnovaSonic 210 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter with Android Tablet PCSource: Sierra Instruments, Inc.
Sierra’s InnovaSonic® 210 portable ultrasonic flow meter makes field-portability its primary feature. The 210 replaces keyboards and cabling with a Bluetooth-enabled Android tablet PC to control data acquisition and processing. Users can browse the collected data, perform statistical analysis, display graphs and perform other functions. With high accuracy, the 210 is ideal for precisely measuring a wide range of liquid flows and temperatures. While principally designed for clean liquids, it operates effectively with the minimal quantity of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial applications.
- Accuracy of +/- 0.5% of reading from 1.6 ft./s to 40 ft./s (0.49 m/s to 12 m/s)
- Wide flow range of 1.6 ft./s to 40 ft./s (0.49 m/s to 12 m/s)
- Pipes 1 inch to 200 inches (25 to 5000 mm)
- Clamp-on transducers in magnetic rack with 16 feet (5 meters) of cabling standard
- Bluetooth connectivity to tablet PC with easy-to-use menu system (installed on tablet)
- Pelican-style case with everything needed to make immediate measurement
For increased field flexibility, the 210 provides a powerful and extremely user-friendly programming menu that includes instantaneous flow rate, positive total, negative total, net total, velocity, date & time, and daily flow results. Its 1GB SD memory card promises high capacity data logging and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports continuous operation for a minimum of 8 hours. A plug-in spare battery extends this operating time to 24 hours.