Infiltrator Systems Launches The IM-540 Septic Pump Tank
New pump tank added to the successful IM-Tank product line
Infiltrator Systems announces the launch of the IM-540 septic/pump tank. This new addition to the IM Tank product line is lightweight, durable and watertight. Infiltrator Systems’injection-molded plastic IM tanks provide exceptional strength in a two-piece design that efficiently nests for shipping. Specifically designed for use in septic applications, the new IM Tank model will replace Infiltrator’s currently marketed TW-300 and TW-500 tanks. The strength and versatility of the IM Tanks enable a wide-range of installation possibilities including pump tank, in-series tank, trash/septic tank and rainwater tank applications.The IM-540 isnow available through Infiltrator Systems’ distributor network.
Benefits of the IM-540from Infiltrator include:
- Strong, watertight and lightweight injection molded polypropylene construction for easy installation and excellent long-term performance
- Inboard lifting lugs for easy delivery and handling
- Integral heavy-duty lids that interconnect with Infiltrator’s TWRiser System
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiber glass bulk heads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6” to 48” of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a pump tank septic tank, trash tank, in-series tank or rainwater tank
- No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures required
The launch of the IM-540 is the first of two planned additions to the IM-Series Tank family. Infiltrator Systems will launch the IM-1530 in January of 2014. For more information, visit www.infiltratorsystems.com.
About Infiltrator Systems
Infiltrator is the largest septic products company in the industry. Through its subsidiary Champion Polymer Recycling, it is a leading purchaser of “green materials” including post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastics used in the manufacture of Infiltrator products at their ISO-9002 certified manufacturing facility in Winchester, Kentucky. Since its inception in 1987, Infiltrator has continually introduced innovative products that meet increasingly stringent environmental and regulatory onsite wastewater treatment requirements. Infiltrator is a Graham Partners portfolio company and is based in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
SOURCE: Infiltrator Systems