Infiltrator Systems To Feature Plastic IM-1060 Tanks At WEFTEC 2012 In Booth 3063D
Infiltrator Systems will feature the lightweight, durable, and watertightInfiltrator IM-1060 tank in Booth 3063D at WEFTEC 2012, Sept. 29-Oct. 3 in New Orleans. The injection-molded plastic IM-1060tank provides exceptional strength in a two-piece tank design that efficiently nests (stacks) for shipping,making it ideal for export. With a working capacity of 1094 gallons (4141 liters), this watertight tank is offered with Infiltrator’s line of custom-fit risers and heavy-duty lids.
Infiltrator is the largest septic product company in the industry. Through its subsidiary Champion Polymer Recycling, it is a leading purchaser of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastics used in the manufacture of Infiltrator products at their ISO-9002 certified manufacturing facility in Winchester, Kentucky.
Benefits of the IM-1060 Tank from Infiltrator:
- Strong and lightweight injection molded polypropylene construction
- Inboard lifting lugs for easy delivery and handling
- Integral heavy-duty green lids that interconnect with TW risers and pipe risers
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6” to 48” of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a decentralized wastewater tank, pump tank, or rainwater (non-potable) tank
- No special installation, backfill, or water filling procedures required
Since its inception in 1987, Infiltrator has introduced innovative products that meet increasingly stringent environmental and regulatory onsite wastewater treatment requirements. Infiltrator is based in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
For more information, visit www.infiltratorsystems.com.
SOURCE: Infiltrator Systems