Increasing Recognition For Water-Related Efficiency Results
As the proprietor of Environmental Services, Daniel L. Theobald specializes in efficiency and performance gains in wastewater treatment, helping to save operating expenses and better protect the environment. His work has been increasingly recognized by leading environmental publications in the water and wastewater industries.
Most recently, Theobald appeared in the December 2012 issue of Water Today print magazine with an article on water reuse. Various procedures and technologies to reuse water in specific industries were discussed, including:
- Food Processer – Techniques include recycling water for cooling, sanitizing with low-flow high-pressure hose nozzles, squeegee during cleaning instead of water, and more.
- Plastic Recycle Washer – Procedures to optimize physical/chemical wastewater treatment and recycle purified water include chemical addition, pH adjustment and control, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, solids handling, and more.
Other prominent environmental publications featuring Theobald’s work can be accessed below:
- Environmental Protection – Hydraulic Fracturing And Wastewater
- Water Online – pH balanced For Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental Expert – Wastewater Training Online And Onsite
- Water Online Radio – Emerging Contaminants And How To Deal With Them
- Reuters – Reduce Chemicals In water And Be Green And Profitable
- Bloomberg – Clean Water And Save Cost
More deliverable benefits available through Environmental Services may be examined here:
- Wastewater Cost Reduction Guarantee – Chemical Savings up to $300,000/year
- Wastewater Training - WWT Operator Skills Improvement Guarantee
About Daniel L. Theobald of Environmental Services:
As a professional wastewater and safety consultant/trainer; Daniel L. Theobald (“Wastewater Dan”) has more than 24 years of hands on experience in the industry, operating many variants of wastewater treatment processing units. Theobald is an expert on wastewater and industrial health & safety topics, as well as conservation of water (www.ConserveOnWater.com). He serves as an active consultant to a variety of industries, is a Lifetime Member of the “Who’s Who Registry of Professionals,” and holds numerous certifications from several wastewater management regulatory boards and professional organizations. Theobald is the primary author of one chapter revising the Water Environment Federation’s (www.wef.org) Manual of Practice # 29 (MOP-29) – a Technical Manual resource guide for Biological Nutrient Removal. This revision for Wastewater Operators is scheduled for publication in 2013. He also authors an industry-related blog (http://TheWastewaterWizardBlog.com/).
SOURCE: Environmental Services