Heavy Metal Removal - Electromedia® VISource: Filtronics, Inc.
Electromedia® VI is a unique filtration system integrating a special vessel design and a proprietary media. Electro-media® VI is formulated for the filtration of treated and clarified waste water streams containing heavy metal precipitates and suspended solids. Electromedia® VI filtration systems excel in the filtration of difficult metals such as lead, zinc, cadmium and chrome.
Electromedia® VI is applied where high filtrate is required for stringent discharge limits. An effective, simple solution for a difficult problem.
- Filter Rate: 10 gpm per sq. ft.
- Backwash Rate: 20 gpm per sq. ft
- Required Backwash Time: 6 minutes maximum.
- Clean Filter Differential Pressure: 2 to 4 psi.
- Terminal Differential Pressure: 25 psi.