Hach Company Announces Hach WIMS Online
Hach Company now provides a new low cost way to get started with its Water Information Management Solution (WIMSTM) data management software, WIMS Online.
WIMS Online offers users all of the benefits of Hach WIMS, but enables access over the internet from any Windows Mobile device, tablet or PC. There are many unique benefits to WIMS Online, including:
- A cost effective way to store and analyze data. Customers only pay for the level of support that is required for their facilities
- Hach WIMS Online is easy to use with simple set up requirements, remote access and the ability to share information with interested parties
- With lower IT requirements and regular backups, customers have peace of mind that their data is secure
- The monthly subscription service makes it very affordable to manage and analyze data
- With the new monthly services contract, getting started is easier than ever. Customers can spread payments out with a low down payment and monthly fees.
Users of Hach WIMS Online continue to own their own data as they have in previous versions of Hach WIMS, but Hach manages that data for the users decreasing the overall burden on the customer and the amount of time and resources needed to support data management and the facility.
About Hach Company
For more than 60 years, Hach Company has developed innovative solutions used to test the quality of water, liquids and air. Manufactured and distributed worldwide, Hach systems are designed to simplify analysis by offering sophisticated on-line instrumentation, accurate portable laboratory equipment, high-quality prepared reagents, complete easy-to-follow methods, and life-time technical support. For more information, visit www.hach.com.
SOURCE: Hach Company