Grundfos SEG Grinder PumpsSource: Grundfos
Grundfos SEG pumps are specifically designed for pumping untreated wastewater from domestic, commercial, or municipal sources. The high-discharge pressure enables transfer of wastewater over longer distances.
The SEG range of grinder pumps from Grundfos is specifically designed for pumping effluent and untreated sewage in small communities or sparsely populated areas with no sewer systems or where gravitation systems are unsuitable.
Pressurized systems are the perfect choice for transfer of effluent and domestic sewage, and the SEG range combines cost-effectiveness with maximum protection for the environment by facilitating the use of smaller pressure pipes for minimal investment costs.
The SEG range is designed to reduce energy consumption and keep downtime costs to a minimum, while maintaining peak performance throughout the lifetime of the system.
The SEG pumps are designed for use in:
- Industry (industrial wastewater containing fibres)
- Sparsely populated areas (domestic and municipal wastewater)
- Small villages and farms (domestic and municipal wastewater)
- Areas of difficult topography (domestic and municipal wastewater)
- Areas with high groundwater (domestic and municipal wastewater)