Grundfos Packaged Lift Station BrochureSource: Grundfos
The Grundfos Packaged Lift Station is built for Grundfos SEG grinder pumps and SL solids-handling wastewater pumps. These pumps are ideal for use in sparsely populated areas where gravity sewage systems are not available. The station also features Grundfos level switches and a level controller, which works together to provide pump control and protection.
Choose between many installation variants.
- Package Lift Stations are primarily designed for SEG grinder pumps and SL solids-handling wastewater pumps.
- Grundfos SL1/SLV submersible wastewater pumps, 1.5 - 15 hp, are designed for transfer of untreated sewage. SL1 pumps come with S-tube impeller with 2'', 3'' and 4'' free passage. SLV pumps come with SuperVortex Impeller for 2 1/2'', 3'' and 4'' free passage.
- The Grundfos level switches MS1 UL and MS1 Ex is the ideal solution to control liquid levels in pump stations with aggressive media and solids such as raw sewage.
- The Simplex Level Controller(SLC) provides dedicated and reliable level control.
- The Duplex Level Controller(DLC) is designed for a two pump controller.