Grundfos KPL Range Of Axial And Mixed Flow PumpsSource: Grundfos
The range of KPL submersible axial-flow propeller pumps represents strength and durability and is ideal for flood control and other heavy-duty pumping applications. Their high-efficient and compact design makes it possible to reduce the physical size of the pumping station, and hence cost for civil construction work.
Axial and Mixed Flow Pumps for High Volume Water Handling
The range of KPL submersible axial-flow propeller pumps represents strength and durability
and is ideal for flood control and other heavy-duty pumping applications. These axial-flow propeller pumps are designed for high flow – up to 150,000 gpm – at low head of 30ft. Built to handle large quantities of water, the pumps are ideal for a wide range of applications such as the following:
- Flood and storm water control
- Large volume drainage and irrigation
- Raw water intake
- Transfer of liquids in large-scale municipal sewage
- Treatment plants
- Circulation of large quantities of water
- Water level control in coastal and low-lying areas
- Filling and emptying of dry docks and harbor installations
- Filling or emptying of reservoirs
KPL submersible axial-flow propeller pumps range from 15 to 1060 hp and are available in 11 frame sizes with 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, 14-, 16- or 18-pole motors.