Grease And Oil Aeration Tank: G.O.A.T.Source: DO2E
Our Grease Oil Aeration Tanks were designed for the permanent removal and oxidation of F.O.G. (Fats, Oils, & Grease) and H2S in commercial and residential grease traps and grease interceptors. The G.O.A.T. is a compact stainless steel tank located in close proximity to a sink or dishwasher for the treatment of “Gray Water” effluent. The G.O.A.T. incorporates hybrid ozone with hydroxyl radicals (A.O.P) for the permanent removal of F.O.G. and H2S on contact. DO2E’s G.O.A.T. achieves the maximum oxygen transfer required for the total breakdown of all F.O.G. particulates. F.O.G. is converted on contact into suspended micro-fine inert particulates.
DO2E’s “G.O.A.T.” technology (Patent Pending) is designed to provide a cost effective and state of the art means for the complete oxidation and removal of F.O.G. and H2S gas from gray water. By utilizing the latest in “Green Technology” and “A.O.P” (Advanced Oxidation Processing / Hybrid Ozone), DO2E’s “G.O.A.T.” treats the Gray water prior to entering the grease traps/grease interceptor.
DO2E’s patent pending G.O.A.T. employs advanced “airlift technology” for:
- Maximization of Oxygen Transfer
- No moving parts
- Reduced maintenance by up to 90%
- Enhanced worker safety
- Easy installation
- Energy Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness
- DO2E’s G.O.A.T. technology employs the use of “A.O.P.” (Advanced Oxidation Processing) which is Hybrid Ozone with Hydroxyl Radicals.
- DO2E's G.O.A.T. is available in three sizes Small, Medium, and Large.