Flygt A-C Series Column PumpsSource: Flygt -- A Xylem Brand
Flygt wet pit column pumps are custom designed to achieve the highest efficiencies at very high flows. Typical applications are cooling water intake and circulation in power generation and general industries, storm water handling, irrigation, municipal and industrial water supply or sea water intakes.
- Custom designed to each application allowing for best operating efficiency
- Heavy-duty designs providing reliable pumping under the worst conditions
- Rotating element with optional pullout design ensures easy and low cost maintenance
- Cast hardened materials on impeller and impeller cone lead to longer life and sustained efficiency
- Customized design utilizes thicker fabrications and shaft diameters and overall tighter design tolerances ensuring longer life and low vibration
Flygt A-C Series vertical column pumps are custom engineered for each individual project with the materials and features to meet the project requirements. Typical applications for vertical column pumps are in Power Generation, Water & Waste Water, General Industrial, Irrigation and Flood Control. Pump sizes ranging from 24 inches up to 144+ inches in diameter allow Flygt to tailor fit the pump to meet the specific requirements of your application.