MEMCOR® CP II Ultrafiltration SystemSource: Evoqua Water Technologies
Next generation in UF systems delivering effective & efficient performance.
Introducing MEMCOR® CP II, a pressurized, pre-engineered membrane system with a modular building-block configuration and an ultra-compact footprint.
Building on 25 years of experience in supplying membranes and membrane systems, MEMCOR CP II is the next evolution of the MEMCOR product family. The system utilizes the latest enhanced PVDF UF membrane modules and features a series of physical and technological advancements that simplify setup, improve performance and reduce installation costs.
Applications for the MEMCOR CP II UF Systems
MEMCOR CP II is ideal for new installations and major upgrades applications, combining durable materials and reusable housings with easy module access that reduces maintenance requirements and delivers exceptional value over the entire lifecycle.
MEMCOR CP II Features
- L40N UF Membrane module with the latest MEMCOR PVDF technology.
- Fully assembled MemRACK with integral headers and module housing provides optimized hydraulics for minimal pressure loss within the MemRACK.
- Multiple access points to the L40N modules within the MemRACK.
- Single ended connections on the MemRACK enables simple and fast installation.
- Ultra compact membrane array footprint, up to 50% reduction compared to previous MEMCOR products.
- MemRACKs fit into standard shipping containers allowing for rapid CP II deployment anywhere in the world.
MEMCOR CP II for Municipal and Industrial Facilities Drives Value
- Maximum filtration performance in half the footprint of previous MEMCOR arrays saves on building costs.
- Innovative MemRACK design for optimized system hydraulics reduces operational costs.
- Backwash duration reduced by more than 35% as compared to MEMCOR CP systems, increasing module uptime and lowering system costs.
- Scalable to meet wide range of plant capacities delivering high quality water with the lowest cost of ownership to a broad range of customers.
- In-place repair features in the unlikely event module maintenance is required saves on maintenance costs.