Engineered Polymer E-Series® Ultrasonic Meter 5/8' x ¾' And ¾'Source: Badger Meter
The E-Series® Ultrasonic meter uses solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing, suitable for residential and commercial applications. Electronic metering provides information—such as rate of flow and reverse flow indication—and data not typically available through traditional, mechanical meters and registers. Electronic metering eliminates measurement errors due to sand, suspended particles and pressure fluctuations.
The Ultrasonic 5/8" x 3/4" and 3/4" meters feature:
- Minimum extended low-flow rate lower than typical positive displacement meters.
- Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register that are integral to the meter body and virtually maintenance free.
- Sealed, non-removable, tamper-protected meter and register.
- Easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display presents consumption, rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms.
- High resolution industry standard ASCII encoder protocol.