DynaMc™ Electric Pump DatasheetSource: McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
The DynaMc® EPs (Electric Pump) use a common, modular DynaMc EP Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) and are available in 2- and 4-jaw models. The EP HPU utilizes a standard manual carriage manifold that is powerful enough to tackle thick-walled pipe. A strong electric facer can be loaded from either side of the carriage, offering flexibility when fusing pipe in tight confines.
- Features a common Electric Pump that powers a variety of fusion machines.
- Utilizes a hydraulic accumulator to maintain fusion pressure and reduce power consumption.
- Employs McElroy's standard carriage and manifold assembly.
- Capable of up to 1500 PSI fusion pressure.
- DataLogger® compatible
- Sidewall 28 and Compact 28 Vertical units are also available.