Dow Water & Process Solutions To Conduct In-Booth Presentations At WQA Aquatech
At this year’s WQA Aquatech Show in Indianapolis, IN, Dow Water & Process Solutions will host a number of in-booth presentations. Come by booth #807 to meet with our experts, or to see a number of free presentations.
How to Select a 4040 Element for Your System (25 minutes) – Mike Kim, DW&PS
- This in booth presentation will give OEMs a process for comparing the performance of various RO 4040 elements despite differences in manufacturer data sheets and standard test conditions.
- April 3 and April 4 at 1:30 p.m.
How to Select a Residential Element for your System (30 minutes) - Bill Loyd, DW&PS
- Quality products help ensure long-term market success. This in-booth presentation will give OEMs a quality process for evaluating residential RO elements from different manufacturers.
- Wednesday, April 3 at 3:30pm
Making the Best Better – New FILMTEC Residential Elements for 2013 (25 minutes) - Bill Loyd, DW&PS
- New residential element system designs--what to look for in 2013.
- Thursday, April 4 at 10:30am
We'll also be highlighting a number of items from our portfolio, including the TEQUATIC™ PLUS Fine Particle Filter. The TEQUATIC PLUS filter can function as a primary filter or as a prefilter in applications such Reverse Osmosis and Ultrafiltration. It is also ideal for applications in the produced water, municipal, and desalination markets, in addition to wastewater and reuse, power generation and industrial water.
SOURCE: Dow Water & Process Solutions