Endress+Hauser announces the Deltabar FMD72 Electronic Differential Pressure measurement system. The Deltabar FMD72 uses two pressure sensor modules connected to a single transmitter—thus eliminating the need for impulse lines or capillaries.
Endress+Hauser announces the Deltabar FMD72 Electronic Differential Pressure measurement system. The Deltabar FMD72 uses two pressure sensor modules connected to a single transmitter—thus eliminating the need for impulse lines or capillaries. Traditional capillary and impulse line systems have well-known issues with icing up, clogging, leaky taps, dry/wet leg inconsistencies and temperature effects. With the Deltabar FMD72, you have a reliable, safe and cost effective answer to these issues.
You can count on the accuracy of the Deltabar FMD72. Ambient temperature changes cause measurement drift in traditional systems. Up to 95% of this drift can be eliminated with this new technology. And, you get a faster response from this system – up to 10 times faster.
The Deltabar FMD72 system concept is cost effective because of the reduction in time required for installation and maintenance. It also offers a simplified spares concept where individual components of the system can be replaced as needed.
• The Deltabar FMD72 is used to measure the level, volume or mass of liquids in pressurized tanks.
• One sensor module measures the hydrostatic (high pressure), the second sensor measures the head pressure (low pressure), and the transmitter calculates the differential pressure.
• The sensors connect to the transmitter via industry standard cable. The transmitter can be located away from the sensors in areas safe and convenient for personnel.
• The transmitter outputs differential pressure, head pressure and sensor temperature via 4-20mA with HART.
• The sensors have 0.075% accuracy over a measuring range of -15 to 150 psi and work in process temperatures from -40 to 257ºF. Accuracy of the entire system—two sensors and the transmitter—is 0.1%.
• The system has built-in diagnostics for continuous health indication via HART.
• Designed in accordance with ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 and assigned a single seal rating thus reducing installation and maintenance cost while maintaining the integrity and safety of your process.