4-20DC Pilot ActuatorSource: Singer Valve Inc
The 420-DC also known as the 420-Automated Pilot Control provides a reliable, simple and cost-effective solution to automate water systems.
The pilot control offers programmable span and speed control via USB cable and software. This innovation allows easy field calibration using a laptop and standard USB connection rather than a custom cable. This reduces the number of wires in the connecting cable to the actuator making it easier to install. With IP68 certification, not only can the 420DC withstand water, it is capable of being totally submerged and still operating to a depth of seven feet for 24 hours. It offers predicable accuracy and easy maintenance.
- Programmable span and speed via USB cable and software
- Built in surge suppression for protection against voltage spikes
- IP68, 7 ft/24 hours (2.134 m/24 hours)
- Parts and motors easily replaceable
- Closed loop positioning system provides predictable and repeated accuracy
- Easily adjustable set-point and range using custom software
- High-torque motors increase actuator’s operational life
- Downstream pressure follows the control signal within +/- 1 psi / 0.068 bar
- May be fitted in the field to most sizes and makes of automatic control valves
- Position feedback: 4-20 mA