Cylinder ActuatorsSource: Henry Pratt Company
Pratt offers a wide variety of actuator styles to suit a multitude of applications. The Pratt valve is available with manual, buried service, submersible service, hydraulic or pneumatic, and electric actuators. Every actuator is specifically designed for long life in utility service with minimum maintenance. Actuators for open/close service, throttling or modulating service are all available in hydraulic, pneumatic and electric models. Pratt supplies a variety of actuator accessories. Each accessory is designed to meet specific operating requirements.
- Light weight, low-maintenance components which are readily available.
- Impact resistant cylinder barrel.
- Non-metallic cylinder eliminates galvanic corrosion of piston and end caps.
- Corrosion resistant barrel, piston and end caps.
- Suitable for use with air, oil, water, or air/oil combinations up to 150 psi.
- The Dura-Cyl cylinder and MDT traveling nut actuator combination offers both open/close service or throttling operation through remote control or automated positioning systems.
- Minimizes water hammer by providing characterized closure.
- Designed specifically for flow characteristics of butterfly valves and ball valves.