Coalescing Oil/water SeparatorsSource: Enprotec
Acidulated animal fats, immiscible solvents, hydrocarbon oil, surfactants, diesel fuel, gasoline, lube oils, etc. with relatively low total suspended solids can be separated in the coalescer. High temperature alkaline cleaners can be processed through the coalescer for free oil removal and reuse.
Enprotec coalescers offer the following features:
- Flows from 3 to 3,000 GPM
- Effluent quality to less than 10 mg/l free, non-emulsified oil remaining
- Removes oil droplets to 20 microns or less (droplet size limit of emulsion)
- Recovered oil typically less than 1% water
- Can handle up to 100% influent oil on a continuous basis
- Easily cleaned with bottom hoppers to allow solids to settle out of the media
- Special media available - corrugated PVC, vertical perforated polypropylene tubes
- Compact size, minimum floor space
Enprotec, 4465 Limaburg Road, Hebron, KY 41048-9704. Tel: 606-689-4300; Fax: 606-689-4322.