900 Chlorine Colorimeter DatasheetSource: YSI, a Xylem brand
Single Parameter Colorimeter for Total and Free Chlorine
The 900 Chlorine colorimeter is the newest addition to YSI’s line of colorimeters. This rugged, waterproof, single parameter colorimeter for Total and Free Chlorine is ideal for laboratory and field testing.
The 900 instrument features a large, backlit display, a real time clock, automatic data logging as well as the ability to export data to a computer or printer using the 900 Series Data Hub for infrared data transfer.
- Quickly, easily and accurately measure Free and Total Chlorine
- Automatic Data Storage; 16-data sets with date and time stamp. Export data with the 900 Series Data Hub infrared data transfer.
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display
- IP68 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on a benchtop
- Innovative light shield avoids moving parts or separate pieces that can easily be broken or lost.
- User-calibration to any government or organizational standard (for example N.I.S.T. or ISO).
- Resolution can be improved for specific range requirements
- 2-year warranty