Cactus Advanced UV Water Purification Systems For Residential Potable ApplicationsSource: UV Pure Technologies
Stay Safe from E-coli, Crypto, Bacteria, Virus . . . Protect your family’s water with Cactus with patented Crossfire Technology - Cactus systems are engineered and competitively priced for residential use.
Stay Safe from E-coli, Crypto, Bacteria, Virus . . . Protect your family’s water with Cactus with patented Crossfire Technology - Cactus systems are engineered and competitively priced for residential use. Cactus retains the core features of Crossfire Technology like easy lamp replacement, elliptical reflectors for maximum dose, and easy lamp replacement and visual quartz inspection. Now homeowners have the advantage of UV Pure’s patented Crossfire Technology – the global gold standard used in thousands of industrial and municipal applications, and chosen by Boeing® to purify water on board the new 787 Dreamliner®.
Field-Proven with a decade long track record in demanding municipal, industrial and commercial applications. Cactus® reduces pathogens (e-coli, bacteria, cysts and most viruses) to safe levels. Provides peace of mind with purification dosage validated to meet Class A requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 55.
The Most Advanced Uv Technology Available
- Cactus is the only residential UV purification system with Crossfire Technology.
- High- output UV lamps inside elliptical reflectors target pathogens with radiation from 360°, providing the highest UV dose possible to deactivate pathogens and ensure safe drinking water.
Quick And Easy Maintenance
- Cactus is as easy to maintain, as it is effective. The lamps last a full year, and are as easy to change as a table lamp.
- The view port lets you know the lamps are working. No draining, disassembly, or risk of quartz breaking like ordinary UV systems.
- Anti-Fouling Kit (Standard on all models)
- Power Conditioner (Optional on all models)
- Flexible stainless steel hook-up hoses (Optional on all models)