BioBarrier® Membrane BioReactor (MBR) & HSMBRSource: Bio-Microbics, Inc.
Bio-Microbics introduces a new generation of wastewater treatment solutions, the BioBarrier® HSMBR® (High Strength Membrane Bioreactor), to help meet the increasingly stringent needs of specialized applications. The membranes and processes used in this advanced system act as an impenetrable physical barrier for nearly all common pollutants found in wastewater today. The advanced technology offers the highest quality effluent possible on the market. The BioBarrier® MBR was the first system to be approved for water reuse (NSF/ANSI Std 350, class R) by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International.
- Residential Multi-Family Building/Clustered
- Municipal Pre-treatment/Distributed systems
- Commercial Building(s)/Properties
Why BioBarrier® HSMBR®?
Designed specifically for high strength commercial water reuse applications, the BioBarrier® HSMBR® provides the highest quality effluent when needed most. Multiple BioBarrier® module sizes provide flexible, innovative recycling and reuse options to reach the next level of sustainable development. BioBarrier® is also designed specifically for the unique needs and characteristics of the onsite and decentralized wastewater industry making it the most advanced system on the market.
- Extremely consistent, high effluent quality
- BOD less than 5 mg/L
- TSS less than 2 mg/L
- Turbidity less than 0.2 NTU
- Fecal coliform less than 200 CFU/100 mL (without disinfection)
- Nutrient removal capability
- Smaller footprint
- Simple operation
- Consistent effluent quality despite influent wastewater characteristics
- Low sludge production
- Energy efficient