Aurora 1030C Combustion TOC AnalyzerSource: OI Analytical
The Aurora 1030C TOC Analyzer processes aqueous samples for analysis of the total organic carbon (TOC), total inorganic carbon (TIC), and non-purgeable organic carbon (NPOC) content of the samples. Samples containing 100 ppb to 30,000 ppm of organic carbon can be analyzed. The Aurora 1030C supports USEPA-approved methods, Standard Methods, ASTM, DIN/ISO/CEN, and EU Methods. Depending upon the protocol employed, up to 300 samples per 24-hour period can be analyzed, and in excess of 100,000 samples per year.
- Wide operational range, 100 ppb C to 30,000 ppm C
- Supports TC/TIC/TOC/NPOC analysis techniques and standard measurements
- Advanced ACT II combustion reactor technology (patent pending) enhances performance, extends catalyst life, and reduces maintenance
- Optional analysis module for total nitrogen (TNb)
- Upgradable to a platform capable of performing both combustion and wet heated persulfate TOC analysis techniques