AquaPASS® Phased Activated Sludge SystemSource: Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
The AquaPASS® process system is a leading-edge technology in the application of activated sludge for enhanced nutrient removal and wastewater reuse objectives.
The AquaPASS® process system is a leading-edge technology in the application of activated sludge for enhanced nutrient removal and wastewater reuse objectives. Aqua-Aerobic Systems provides over 35 years of experience with system design and operational control in a singular wastewater treatment system with proven and guaranteed results. The AquaPASS(R)system is the product of integrating the key performance benefits of advanced wastewater treatment into an efficient, compact and reliable solution.
Enhanced nutrient removal
- Total Nitrogen < 3 mg/l
- Total Phosphorus < 0.5 mg/l
- Well suited for full-range of design flows
- Water reuse/reclamation and water quality sensitive areas
- Membrane-ready for expansion to the AquaMB Process(R)multiple-barrier system
- New plant construction or retrofits; conversion of oxidation ditch and other activated sludge processes
- Patented phase-separation technology
- Unique power savings mode via staged aeration system
- Operator controlled process environments in a flow-through mode
- Integrated and dependable controls with outstanding operational flexibility
- Time-based anoxic intervals promoting exceptional nitrate reduction
- Flexible nitrogen control system reduces sludge recycle pumping requirements
- Concentrated Return Activated Sludge (RAS) provides optimized process environments
- Flow-through operation with multi-stage, enhanced performance capabilities
- Superior process environment suited for cold weather climates
Click here to download the product brochure in pdf format.
Click above to view short narrated video of the AquaPASS Phased Activated Sludge System operation.