AquaDiamond® Cloth Media Filtration SystemSource: Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
The AquaDiamond® filter, a new horizontal configuration for the Cloth Media Filter, has been produced. It utilizes PA-13 pile cloth as its filter media.
The AquaDiamond® filter is a new horizontal configuration complementing an existing line of Cloth Media Filter products. This product utilizes PA-13 pile cloth as its filter media. The pile cloth is constructed of nylon fiber material which provides consistent removal of very fine particulate matter and requires less cleaning energy than other filtration media.
The AquaDiamond® Cloth Media Filter is ideal for retrofitting existing traveling bridge filter basins or any tertiary filtration application with hydraulic flows over 9 MGD.
- Patented pile cloth filter media
- Unique diamond configuration for maximum filtration surface area
- 2-1/2 times the filtration area of traveling bridge sand filters in the same footprint
- Unique cleaning system maximizes solids removal
- Continuous filtration during backwash
- Retrofit existing concrete traveling bridge filters with minimal civil work
- Improved bridge design for better traction and guidance
- Single pump design
- State-of-the-art control system
- New plants
- Retrofit of existing traveling bridge sand filter basins
- Hydraulic flows over 9 MGD
- Tertiary filtration
- Phosphorus removal
Click here to download the product brochure in pdf format.
Click above to view short, narrated video of the AquaDiamond® Cloth Media Filtration System operation.