Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. Celebrates 45 Years Of Servicing The Water & Wastewater Industry
Loves Park, IL - Aqua-Aerobic Systems is proud to celebrate 45 years of providing exceptional products and customer service to the wastewater treatment industry. What began as a small manufacturing company in 1969 has grown to be a recognized applied engineering company and leader in total water management solutions.
Throughout the past four and a half decades, the company has focused on developing quality products in aeration and mixing, biological processes, filtration, membranes, and process control to meet specific water and wastewater treatment objectives for customers worldwide. Here are a few of the many milestones attributed to the company’s solid success:
- 1969 – Manufactured the original Aqua-Jet surface aerator. To date, more than 80,000 units have been installed worldwide.
- 1985 – Developed the AquaSBR sequencing batch reactor. Since then, there have been more than 1,000 systems installed treating both domestic and industrial wastewater.
- 1991 – Introduced the revolutionary AquaDisk cloth media filter. More than 1,000 units have been installed.
- 2003 – Developed membrane technology utilizing the company’s Aqua MixAir concept with membranes to treat domestic wastewater.
- 2006 – Designed and began marketing the IntelliPro Process Monitoring and Control System which reduces a plant’s energy costs and minimizes operation and maintenance.
- 2012 – Launched AquaOnDemand.com – an online web store offering products, services and educational resources for any plant or facility involved in treating water.
In addition to product development, the company has also spent the last 45 years dedicated to providing lifetime customer service. With Aqua-Aerobic Systems, customers receive world-class service from process start-up to aftermarket products and services. With a focus on meeting the needs of the customers, the company has also expanded its headquarters several times to create state-of-the-art seminar facilities and, most recently, added a Research & Technology facility in partnership with the local wastewater treatment plant. At this facility, customers can see full scale Aqua-Aerobic technologies up close and discover the mechanical and performance benefits of these products.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems employs approximately 130 people in research and development, engineering, sales/marketing, manufacturing, customer and field service, and administration. The company is actively involved with water and wastewater related organizations and is a supporter of several community charities and local non-profits through sponsorships and employee volunteering.
About Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
Aqua-Aerobic has been a leader in the design and manufacture of wastewater treatment equipment and systems for both industrial and municipal markets, worldwide, since 1969. Its treatment solutions include aeration and mixing, biological processes, filtration systems, controls systems, membranes and aftermarket products. Aqua Aerobic Systems Inc. technologies meet or exceed the most stringent effluent requirements of today and are designed to accommodate changing effluent demands of tomorrow. For more information, please visit www.aqua-aerobic.com.
SOURCE: Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.