AMI TurbiwellSource: Swan Analytical USA
Non-contact nephelometer for the continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water, pool and sanitary water and effluent.Request Information
High precision, non-contact nephelometer, approved alternative method to US EPA 180.1, for the continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water.
- Range: 0.000 to 100.0 NTU with a precision of ± 0.003 NTU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- Optional sample degasser for the prevention of interfering bubbles formation in the sample.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Approved alternative method which meets the requirements for compliance monitoring and reporting as demanded under the Safe Drinking Water Act(SDWA).